- To make available to the members ofthe Association various types of services and facilities for community development.
- To foster a better understanding of the vital roles and values of human beings in society while opposing discrimination and extremism.
- To promote and develop regional and international exchanges and cooperation in human resource, education and research development for the Zomis.
- To defend the rights of Zomis from all kinds of discriminations and persecutions.
- To develop that enhances the standards and levels of good ethics and better lifestyle for the greater good of the Zomi people and the host country/ies.
- To maintain the gentleness and beautiful traditions of the Zomi nationals while building a peaceful community in the host country and her neighbors.